Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Yes! It is only November!

O.K. I know a lot of you just think I'm crazy but I am so ready for Christmas! I just get so excited this time of year and I can't help myself. We are almost finished with our Christmas shopping and yes, in the next week I hope to talk my husband into putting up the tree. I know, I know...it's not even Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving....the turkey, dressing, giving thanks to the Lord for all He's done for us. But that only leaves four weeks to celebrate the best/most magical time of the year. I just need more time than that. SO I'm putting up the Christmas background and the Christmas music on my blog. I hope it gets you in the Spirit like it does me. And I'll enjoy and treasure Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks as well...I'll just do it around my Christmas tree!!!

Jill

No comments: