Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Blog

Yes, I'm setting out onto a new frontier. I have for some time wanted to create a blog to use for my homeschooling thoughts, ideas, and resources. This current blog is primarily for friends and family to be kept up to date with our ever changing and growing family. It's hard when so many people we love live so far away. I feel strongly that those dear to us should be able to see the children do the wonderful things that children do.

This said, I do also want a place to put my homeschooling ideas as well. Therefore, I've created a new blog. http://www.childreninthemidst.blogspot.com/ is the website. It's a public site therefore I won't be putting any personal info on it. Feel free to check it out. But rest assured I'll continue to keep this blog for our faithful friends and family!

No comments: