Pages
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Happy Birthday Princess!!
My baby girl is two years old! I'm still having a hard time with this fact! Oh, she's amazing. She talks 90-nothing and has a vocabulary out of this world. I love to hear her and listen to the things that come out of that sweet mouth. One thing is for sure...she loves her Bruh-boo (her word for brother) and Sissy. She looks up to them so much and now that she's older she's really able to play with them and understand what they're doing and join in. I love watching her with her sister and brother. She does whatever they do yet she's not afraid to step out on her own and do her own thing. She's also not afraid to tell them what to do. She's already a born leader. With her birthday upon me, I'm now realizing that it's time to begin potty training. She's shown a lot of interest over the past few weeks and to be honest, I just haven't been ready. But Dr. Joe (her pediatrician) says she'll be potty trained by Christmas since her vocabulary is so high. I guess because she's able to tell us what she wants and understand our directions on what she needs to do. It's funny, because Prince was nearly three before he was ready. She's such a big girl and I've got to get used to this! I'm so excited to see what this next year holds for this precious angel of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She is beautiful, Jill!!!
Post a Comment