Pages
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Holly and Brad
I just wanted to ask my friends and family to please pray for my best friend Holly. She and her husband, Brad, have been in the process of adopting a baby from Russia for some time now. Things are looking awesome and a child has been matched to them. They are praying about this baby and whether she is the one God has chosen for them. We are all so very excited to get this information. I can't believe how happy this makes me! I'm crying as I write this! The little girl they have been praying about is 17 months old and is only 6 months younger than my Princess! Please pray that the agency, the Dr's., the baby's home, and all those working with Holly and Brad give them the information they need in a timely manner and we can hopefully bring this precious baby girl home by Christmas!
Labels:
Holly and Brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment