



Over the past two weeks Princess has become more and more interested in a new mode of transportation...walking. I believe that she's finally decided to partake in this popular activity on a regular basis. Up until now she's been ABLE to walk, however she never really desired to do it on her own. I am very happy to say that she's now primarily walking. Oh, she gets so proud of herself too. If she's walking she wants everyone to see. We yell and clap and she starts grinning so big that she falls down. She is hillarious! She's also getting taller and is able to reach on top of tables and into drawers that she used to not be able to touch. This has caused me to do some very quick moving of items at times. Oh, she is into everything. She loves to explore. She loves to push buttons, like the computer keyboard buttons as I'm trying to type a blog entry. HAHA! Well, I'll post some pics now and leave you until next time. Have a great weekend everyone!
Jill
No comments:
Post a Comment