I wanted to blog quickly about Princess since many of you are wondering about her. She's about to go be checked out by our Pediatrician...here's the story.
Yesterday at church Princess took a nose dive into the ground off of a little Ducky she was sitting on. Her nose bled a little and they came and got me out of church. She looked fine and I just held her and was walking around waiting for DH to get out of service. Then she started vomiting. (Dee Dee this was right after you walked by with Aubrie) I cleaned her up and we decided to take her on to the ER to make sure everything was o.k. She threw up once again in the ER (sorry Robin!...it got her purse!) and we thought it was just because she drank a ton of apple juice on an empty stomach. They observed her for a while longer and sent us home. She's acting fine and is her normal silly self. But sometime between 3 and 630 this morning she threw up again. The nurse on call seemed to think she had a stomach bug but I wasn't buying that she HAPPENED to get a stomach bug 30 minutes after a fall on her nose. So I called our Dr. when they opened and we're going to see him at 1030. Please pray that she's o.k. I really think she is. But I want to make sure I'm not ignoring any signs and symptoms and that I have the counsel of others more knowledgable than I am. I'll update more later.
Jill
No comments:
Post a Comment