I honestly can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up. It seems like just yesterday that I was blogging about her birth. Now look...she's so big! Princess is a very happy baby. She loves her "Johnny jump" that we hung in the doorway between the living room and kitchen. She bounces on it and thinks she's big stuff. Tink and Man-Man will sit down there and play with her. They're so good with her. Tink is especially great. She reads books to her and lays on the bed giggling with her. Princess gets a huge smile on her face whenever Man-Man or Tink are near. They can quieten her down when neither Daddy or I can.
Here is Princess posing with her rabbit that Gidgi bought her. This rabbit is the softest thing I've ever felt. I'm sure it will become her "lovey". All of the kids have a favorite animal that they call their "lovey".In Princess's lap is her Christmas ornament for this year. She actually has quite a few ornaments since it's her first Christmas. I always buy the kids a lot of ornaments with the year that they are born on them. It's a tradition. They also get to go each year to Hallmark and pick out an ornament. This year Man-Man chose a "Bob the Builder" ornament and Tink chose a Disney princess ornament. It's neat to see what they like and are interested in each year.

Isn't this the cutest towel you've ever seen? Princess' Aunt Judy bought her this and we just love it. She's such a precious little flower!
Well, I better go for now. Princess is getting fussy! It must be bed time!Jill
2 comments:
She is darling! I love that little smile! I miss our chubby babies! My littest one is now five. The time goes so fast!
Warmly,
Kate
Thanks Kate,
I'm really enjoying your blog. Thanks for all of your insight. It's nice to hear from veteran homeschoolers and learn what they do. Thanks for sharing.
Jill
Post a Comment