Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thanksgiving Party Fun!


We went to our homeschool association's Thanksgiving party earlier today. The kids made feather headbands, garland leaves, a cookie turkey and colored pictures. They all had a blast. The garland had four leaves on which the kids wrote (or had mom write) things they are thankful for. Man-Man was thankful for Daddy, Mamma, Princess, and Tink. He came up with those on his own! Tink was thankful for her dogs, Daddy, friends, and Princess. Oh, well...I'm sure she'll remember to be thankful for me when she doesn't get supper! haha!

We are so very blessed to have close friends who homeschool. We are able to get together and do lots of parties, field trips, and share ideas with each other. I am so proud to be able to say that I'm homeschooling my children. I know this is the plan God has for us right now. It's not for everyone, but I know he led us here.

1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

The girls wore their headbands all day Wednesday - Emma has thrown hers away as it was getting ragged, but Jessie is still clinging to hers and has it stashed away someone in her room.