Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Girls Weekend!!






A couple of weeks ago a few of us girls were blessed to go to a wonderful ladies conference, Extraordinary Women. Tania, Amy, Robyn, Corinne, and Tracie were all there. We got to hear from wonderful Christian speakers and authors. Lisa Whelchel (Blair on the Facts of Life) is one of my favorite authors and I was so excited to hear her speak. She's a pastor's wife and a homeschooling mom so I feel she has lots of advice to share with me. We also heard a concert from Point of Grace. They're amazing. All of the women at the conference were so uplifting and encouraging. I really needed some girl time. God couldn't have planned that conference at a better time for me. Thank you mom for sending me to the conf. as my birthday present. You're the best! And thank you to my girls for reminding me that I am more than just a milk maid!! haha! I love you all!

No comments: