I have been stealing (with their permission) pictures that some of the missionaries in Malawi have taken and I thought I'd share some of them with you. These first ones are of the college and their students. We will be serving on the campus of African Bible Colleges and the motto of the college is "training Christian leaders to transform Africa".
As a family our heart has always been with college students and ministering to them. In our home church we are college SS leaders, mentors of college students, and we have them over in our home every week for a meal and fellowship. What a wonderful gift the Lord has given us to be able to serve at another college where we can pour our hearts and love into still more college students. We are so very excited to be a part of this ministry that helps to bring up the future leaders of Africa in the Lord's ways, so that they may then go and minister to their people.
We can't wait to serve the Lord in Africa!





No comments:
Post a Comment