Our support is coming along and we're so very humbled and excited to see the ways the Lord is leading His people to support this ministry. I am in awe of Him and His love and grace in our lives. To think, we deserve NOTHING and honestly don't feel worthy to ask for anything from Him. Yet He is our ever-present provider and sustainer. He is Love! And He shows His love for us daily, if we'll take the time to look!
This weekend I was floored when I received an email from my cousin, Terri Cochran. Late last night (after we should have already been in bed...hehe) an email came through saying that this past week her church, Pinegrove Baptist Church in Picayune, raised an extremely generous amount of money during their VBS offering to go towards the ministry our family is preparing for in Africa! I called her just a second ago (as soon as we got home from church) and she mentioned that every day as the offering plate was passed the pastor would ask the kids where the money was going to. The kids would all respond, "The Kysers!" I started crying! I wish we could hug each child and family that poured their hearts into this offering! I'm in awe of Him and His use of this small little church in Picayune (small in size only!!!! Boy, do they have a heart for missions!!!)! The Lord will use His people in mighty ways! And the best part is that He will use them for His glory alone! He will enable churches and people to do things seemingly impossible to the world. In that...He gets all of the glory!!!!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him all creatures here below! Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
No comments:
Post a Comment