O.K. my wonderful "tag" buddies (Amy and Tracie) I promise to do my part and place the fourth photo from the fourth album on here....AS SOON AS I AM ABLE! See, I kinda...well, I crashed the computer that holds all of my pictures. No problem, right! Well, my wonderful husband has already assured me that my photos are o.k. They were put on an external harddrive just in case something like this were to ever happen. (I guess he knows who he married!!) So I have the pictures but I can't access them at this point. At this point I only have one folder of pictures on this computer and the picture is of Princess and Man-Man sword fighting (see previous post). Now I really want that computer fixed so I can see which picture I have to post.
The funny thing is when I opened my blog I started looking through my friends blogs from the bottom of my list upward (I have no idea why I do that but that's the way I've always done it) to see who had updated. I saw Missy's first and thought....aw, how cute, a picture of her and her brother at her wedding. Then I started thinking, "Oh, no! I bet I got tagged". The more blogs I read the more tags I got. I haven't even read them all yet but I know I'm tagged twice.
So to continue the game I'm going to go ahead and tag some wonderful ladies myself. Just know that I promise to fulfill my end of the bargain as soon as I can. This should be scary!!!!
I now tag Laurie, Summer, Kaci, and Claire. Go ahead girls, you are supposed to go to your photos, choose the fourth folder, and then the fourth picture. Then post the picture and explain it. Don't cheat!!!
Jill
6 comments:
Don't I feel loved that you tagged me! Sorry about your computer. I've been through that (my diet coke spilled on Dax's laptop!), and I was so thankful my hard drive was intact. I love your new look on the blog!
Our computer crashed and we had done the same thing. The pics were saved on some external something or other. I didn't care. I was just glad the pics were there. The only frustrating thing was that all of my folders were somehow messed up, so I had to go in and re-organize. Can't wait to see your picture.
Amy
Great! Don't tell me that. You know I take tons of pictures. If I have to go back through and organize them I'm going to be upset. Oh, well...at least I have them!
Yay!!! I have seen this one on several people's blogs and wanted to do it. :-) Fun!
never heard of this tagging... update me please!!!
Robyn, I think Tracie tagged you. Check out her blog to see. I can't remember but someone has...or maybe Dee Dee did. Anyway, just go to your files of pictures on your computer and choose the fourth file and choose the fourth pic in that file and post it. No cheating. Then explain it. Check out Amy, Tracie, and Missy's blogs to see what I mean.
Post a Comment