Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

A Man of God

O.K. I know that most of the time I'm talking about my children on this blog. They do so many fun things that I just have more to share about them. But I also have an amazingly wonderful husband who is my best friend and soul mate. My entire life I prayed for a man of God who loved his family but loved his Lord more. My prayers were answered in extreme abundance when God introduced me to Jeremy.

I won't go on and on because I could talk for hours (or in this case write a novel) about how much I love him and how amazing he is. Frankly, most everyone who reads this knows him and I could never do him justice. But I will brag on the fact that last night he was ordained as a Deacon in our church. The ordination service was beautiful and sincere. I have never been so proud to call this man my husband. Thank you to the family who traveled hours and hours to be there for him. It meant so very much to him to have you at his side. We'll never forget that.

I know most couldn't make it so I'm putting up a few pictures for you to see. I hope you'll continue to pray for Jeremy and me and our family. We love you all.

Jill

3 comments:

Laurie said...

We're so excited about God's calling you into further service for Him. I appreciate your love for and faithfulness to your "man of God." We both got good ones, didn't we? Only by God's grace ...

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing, Jill. Scotty's ordination is very memorable for me.

The Star Wars costumes came from anytimecostumes.com. All Collin wanted for Christmas was Darth Vader and that's where we found it. My sister got the other two just for fun. They play Lego Star Wars on the Wii for hours as well. Scotty loves it as much as they do.

Amy

The Kyser's said...

Jamie and I are so very excited for Jeremy!!! We are very proud of him!! We love ya'll!!!!