Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

March for Babies

I wanted to let everyone know that Jeremy and I have signed up to walk in the March of Dimes/ March for Babies event in May. Jeremy has run a few of these types of things before but I've never done any so I'm excited. I'm also excited about the team we're going to be on. We are walking on a team called Magdalena's Feet. Magdalena's story can be found at the link provided. I also have their blog listed on my blog links. Their blog is titled, "O love that will not let me go". Please read up on this precious baby who touched so many hearts. I never had the opportunity to meet her but I love her just the same. She went to live in Jesus' arms earlier today and I ask that you all pray for this precious family. I held my own babies a little closer today and just thank God for each day we have with them. I can't imagine what Julie and Noah must be going through. Please pray for peace, strength, and support for them. The visitation is tomorrow and the funeral is Thursday.

We had already decided to walk for Magdalena even before today but now I would really like to help raise money in this precious child's name. If you would like to sponsor us then please click on the link to the right. Or if you would like to walk with us we would love to add more people to our team. I believe there are people walking for this team in New York and South Carolina as well.

Please pray for Julie and Noah and their family, as they go through the most difficult days any of us should ever have to go through. I am reminded of just how much our heavenly Father loves us in that while we were still sinners He sent His Son to die on the cross for us that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. He gave his own precious child...for us! Ponder that in your heart today and thank Him for loving us.

Jill

No comments: