Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grief

I just wanted to update everyone....yesterday Jeremy's grandfather passed away. This was very unexpected and the family needs lots of prayers. I'm trying to write this on just a few hours of sleep so please forgive any mistakes. We took Princess with us to Montgomery yesterday (we knew she'd help add a little light into the darkness). We drove back today to be ready for Man-Man's neuro check-up tomorrow. We'll leave the Dr. and go back to Montgomery tomorrow for visitation and the funeral. Tink and Man-Man don't know yet. They will be told in the morning. Please pray for safety for all of our travels. It's almost 5 hours each way. Please pray that we can get in early for Man's check-up so that we'll be able to leave in enough time for Jeremy to make visitation. Please please pray especially for Jeremy's family. This is a very difficult time for them and I pray that God guides us all through this, giving us His strength, grace, and hope. Please pray most of all that HE will be glorified above all else. May His loving arms surround all of us and help us through the next few days, weeks, months. I thank God for such loving friends and family that I can count on. We'll be home on Thurs...after all, Tink has ballet recital all weekend!!!!

Jill

1 comment:

Laurie said...

We'll be praying for you, Jill. May God be your peace, comfort, and protection in the days ahead.