







I am an adult leader in the college sunday school dept. at our church and this past Fri. we were all asked to host parties for our S.S. classes. Paula and Stephanie and the girls decided to host a Christmas in Sept. party. I don't know how many of you are able to quickly put your hands on all of your Christmas decorations but I assure you I am not!!! Every year it's a big ordeal that DH hates....getting up into the attic and unloading tubs upon tubs of decorations. O.K. so I enjoy Christmas a little!
Well, I did not have to get up there this weekend because sweet Paula hosted this party at her house. All I had to do was help cook. We made our girls a wonderful Christmas dinner with Christmas plates, cups, music, a tree, and even caroling (o.k. we only caroled to church members houses so that no one would call the cops on us :) ). We played Dirty Santa and they even baked cookies and did crafts. I had so much fun and I really think the girls enjoyed it. I told Paula to just go ahead and leave up her decorations...Christmas isn't too far away!!!
Jill
1 comment:
Hey Jill! It was great to hear from you. E-mail me sometime at daxandlaurie@tds.net so we can catch up!
Post a Comment