Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Man Man!

My sweet precious little boy turned four years old today. It's hard to believe that he's so old. I really love this precious age. He is such a sweetheart! He loves to cuddle up in my lap and read books or watch movies. He wants us to lay down with him at night and sing songs as he goes to sleep. I know these days won't last forever and I'll look back on this age with sweet tears. I am trying to live each and every moment....soak it all in. As a mother I don't want to turn around and wonder when my babies grew up. I pray each day that God shows me the joy of motherhood and the beauty of my precious children. Thank you Lord for my precious angels. May they always be precious in Your sight!


Here are some cute pics of Man Man over the past week...


No comments: