"Behold, God is my salvation;
I will trust, and will not be afraid;
for the Lord God is my strength and my song,
and he has become my salvation."- Isaiah 12:2
Our new temporary part 2:
More random photos from our life recently:
Life in Malawi almost always leads to the above picture. A rapid test for Malaria. Thankfully our family has been spared of this dreaded disease thus far. But with each fever and flu-like ailment comes a rapid test.
For my birthday I took the girls for pedicures at our favorite salon in town!
Beautiful feet!
After our pedis we met the boys for lunch at one of our favorite italian restaurants!
Wait, why did we invite them? Oh CJ!
Adventures of J-dawg
Sweet friends!
Baptism in the parking lot of a strip mall! That's how we roll at Flood Church, Malawi! I will say I saw a few muslim shop owners venturing out to see what the fuss was about. To God be the glory!
Sweet friend! CJ and Caleb
"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."- Psalm 18:2























No comments:
Post a Comment