Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Morning 2012


My gift to myself!  A beautiful new quilt made by "Charles the Tailor"....I swear I think that's his real name! haha!


Tink and J


Reading the Christmas story and "The Night Before Christmas"



1st Christmas!


Family shot with a timer....I think we took about 12 to get one where we were all looking.  Lots of laughing!


AJ reading more Christmas books


Cookies for Santa and Mrs. Claus!  They know it's Mom and Dad but we love to pretend and have fun with it!



Dad what's this?



Merry Christmas from the Kyser Family!


2 comments:

Bech and Marley Evans said...

My husband and I were in Malawi about 4 years ago...not sure how I found your blog, but I love to read it and see how everything at ABC is! Anyway, you just made my day by posting a picture of Charles! I LOVE him. Will you please tell him that Bech and Marley said, "Hello" and asked about him? We miss him! I have so many things he made that I use daily. How is his family?

Jill said...

Hi Bech and Marley! Yes I know of you both! People here still talk about you and miss you! Charles is doing well. He has his son working with him now and his wife as well. I'm trying to keep him busy! He's great! Thanks for asking and thanks for following our blog. Not much is about ABC anymore. We are currently in transition out of ABC but will remain in Malawi to do work with other ministries. God bless.