Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby J!


Baby J is now 4 months old!  Wow!  He is doing very well considering his rough start to life. He's just a perfect little boy!  As you can tell from the pictures below he fits right in with this crazy family.  Here are just a few pics in the life of baby J!


Reading time with Mamma and Sissy.  You're never too young for Dora and Boots!


Wait, what are these kiddos doing in MOMMY AND DADDY'S bed??  Must be Saturday morning!


CJ reading aloud to his baby brother!


Agnes getting baby J used to traveling Malawian style!


Isn't he a cutie!?



SM showing her brother a game


Wii time with Daddy


And now it's time to color...stay in the lines baby J!


SM put all of her houses in a semi circle around her "bru-boo" so that he could watch her play.


He kept smiling at me yet right when I would take a pic he'd stop.  Silly boy!


Um...I seriously wonder whether too many kisses can hurt a child. J's big sister is constantly kissing on "her baby"!



3 comments:

Tia McArthur said...

So precious! Thanks for sharing! Miss y'all! Make sure Jeremy is aware that State WON!! the SEC (baseball)!!!!!!

Sandra Shelton said...

Loved seeing the pictures. All the kids are growing up so fast. Especially Joshua. The one of him and Jeremy on the couch. I thought for a minute it was Jerry holding him. Glad ya'll are doing well. I know 2 grand parents that can not wait to hold all 4 of those precious babies. (Yes to us they are always "babies". Love ya'll

Valynn said...

HELLO KYSER FAMILY;
I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU HAD LEFT MORRISON HEIGHTS BAPTIST CHURCH LAST YEAR?. THIS IS VALERIE WILLIAMSON OF CCO AND CHOIR. I HELPED WITH YOUR GOING AWAY SEND OFF AT CHURCH. I AM SORRY I HADNT KEPT UP WITH ALL OF YOU FOR AWHILE. THINGS WERE GOING ON IN OUR LIVES ALSO AND NO I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON YOUR BLOG EARLIER. GEE, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD ANOTHER LITTLE ONE!! JOSHUA IS SO ADORABLE. YOU HAD HIM IN MARCH? WOW!!ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO YOUR FAMILY. HOPE IT WASNT HARD HAVING HIM OUT OF THE STATES. WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THAT!

WELL, MORRISON HEIGHTS BAPTIST CHURCH IS DOING WONDERS FOR EVERYONE
STARTED A NEW CAMPAIGN WHICH YOU ALREADY HEARD ABOUT FROM OTHERS. PROCLAIMING THE LIGHT! WHICH ALL OF US ARE SUPPORTING. WE HAVE A NEW MUSIC DIRECTOR SINCE JOHN LANGWORTHY LEFT. HE IS MORE INTO MODERN CHRISTIAN MUSIC AND THE OLDER MEMBERS SEEM TO LIKE IT. I WAS ALITTLE WORRIED ABOUT THE CHANGE BUT IT IS WORKING OUT WELL. SO THE KIDS ARE OUT FOR SUMMER. I KNOW IT MUST BE HOT THERE . HERE IT IS SOO HOT IN THE 90S AND DRY. IT IS DIFFERENT THIS SUMMER. NEED TO GO TO THE OCEAN. GULF SHORES.
ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL AND LOVE BEING ON YOUR BLOG WITH PICTURES OF YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND THE CHILDREN OF MALAWI. YOUR ARE DOING A TREMENDOUS JOB IN AFRICA AND THE LORD IS SMILING DOWN ON YOU ALL FOR HELPING THEM KNOW THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. HAVE A GOOD SUMMER IN AFRICA. I HAD SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEMS SO I COULDN'T GIVE AT THE TIME OF YOUR GOING AWAY. NOW I FEEL I CAN HELP HIM SOMEWAY FOR YOUR FAMILY AND WELL BEING.

LOVE IN CHRIST, VALERIE WILLIAMSON, CHOIR AT MORRISON HEIGHTS BAPTIST CHURCH, CLINTON, MISS.