In case you haven't heard, we are having a baby very soon! Yes, I'm currently in my 9th month of pregnancy with baby number 4. What an exciting time it is for all of us! Since I'm due at the end of January it was necessary for the Academy to find a replacement for me who would be able to take over my 4th grade classroom after the baby is born. It's bittersweet leaving these precious children. I love them like my own. (Well, one of them actually is my own!!!) In order to thoroughly spoil my sweet class I decided that the last two weeks of school would be a little different. We still learned a few things, don't worry, but we enjoyed lots of games, arts and crafts, special projects, and candy!! Hey, they were all already on Christmas break in their minds anyway....why not have a little fun! So here are some pics of my last days as the 4th grade 2 teacher! Now let me go get the tissues....
No comments:
Post a Comment