Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ABC Pool and Guest Huts

While looking through some pictures I realized that I (like other missionaries before me) have been guilty of not showing the campus well enough.  I remember the year we spent in preparation for coming to Malawi and the countless hours I spent scouring the internet for any and all info on Malawi and ABC.  I promised that I'd try to do a better job of portraying life here and showing the facilities as well.  I hope to do better at this in the future (now that I'm not teaching anymore).  Well, here is a start.  Below are some pictures that Gidgi captured at the ABC pool followed by some pictures of the guest huts where short term teams can stay when they come here to minister (hint, hint).  Enjoy!


This is a photo of the kiddie pool and the big pool taken from the seating area.


SM about to take a plunge! Directly behind her is the pool house with changing area and rest rooms.

 The pool house


Another view of the pool.  The seating area is to the left and the pool house is to the right.  CJ is after the ball and SM is by the pool.


View from the pool house looking out towards the pool and seating area.


Inside the main entrance to the pool area.  Isn't our country beautiful!!??


Life guard stand with AJ and Jeremy drying off.


There is a huge swim team at ABC.  They practice all the time and even travel to other countries to compete.


Kiddie pool!


The guest huts at ABC!


Beware of the crazy locals!


Another view of the guest huts.


Allison O. behind the wheel....beware!!!!

So who's ready to come visit us in Malawi???

Jill

No comments: