Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pictures of our life!


This is my school.  ABC Christian Academy is a k-4 through 12th grade school with over 300 students from nearly 25 different countries around the world.  I'm blessed to teach one of the two 4th grade classes where I have 20 beautiful children from more than 6 different countries (Malawi, Lebanon, Portugal, South Africa, USA, Great Britain, etc.) The photo above is taken down the hall leading to my classroom.  My room is on the left in the first building you see.


These are the picnic tables and quiet area right outside my classroom.  I love to sit out here during break and visit with parents, teachers, and kids.


Here is the playground and my precious son running to the monkey bars.  He plays long and hard each day and that white shirt truly shows it by the end of the day!  He loves the new school and his friends and teacher!


Run, CJ!!!!  Run!!



This was taken just past the picnic tables that I mentioned before.  This is a view to the front of the school.  The parents drop the kids off here and pick them up.  Notice all of the international flags flying in front.


 Here is my door.  I have a Monkey theme this year and it truly fits my class.  They're all a bunch of monkeys!


Here is SM at ballet class.  The number one thing she was excited about when we talked of moving to Africa was being able to take ballet.  Oh, she couldn't wait.  She goes once a week and she loves it!  She's such a big girl!





And here is my little elephant after a day at "reception" (otherwise known as preschool).  They were studying the letter "e".  Cute, huh?!

Thanks to Gidgi for the wonderful pictures!!!!  She's the best!

Jill

No comments: