Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let Me Hold You A Little Longer

Recently I've been watching my precious angels and realizing that they are growing up way too fast. This is one of my fears in life, that I will be so focused on the future and what they can do when they get bigger...that I miss the present. I've been trying to love every minute of every day with them. Tink just had her 7th birthday. Prince will be 5 in two months. Princess will be 2 next month. It happens so fast. I know that I will look back on THIS time as one of the best in my life. So I'm determined to soak up every minute of it. This video was shared by a friend on her blog. I knew I had to share it too. And yes, I'll be looking for this book to add to my library!

btw...scroll down to my song list and hit the pause button before you watch the video!




No comments: