We just got back from a wonderful trip to visit family in Picayune. We went down for a ceremony that my mom was involved in. Her base (she's Army civilian) was BRACed (closed) and they had a decommissioning ceremony. She recieved a beautiful medal and bars. I was so proud of her.
We stayed with my Dad and had a wonderful time. D and Nana graciously opened their house to us and we LOVED EVERY MINUTE! We played in the lake, jumped off the pier, rode the party barge, paddle boats, kyacks, oh...we're exhausted!
I also got to see the other side of my fam! All of my cousins, their kids, and my aunt and uncle got together at Angie's house (my Ninnie's house) and we had a wonderful dinner together! It was just like old times...except that instead of us playing hide and seek in the yard it was our kids! Oh, how wonderful wonderful! I thank God for my beautiful family! ALL OF THEM!


No comments:
Post a Comment