Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

VBS 2009

We had VBS this past week and what a blast we all had. We were on the "Boomerang Express" where we visited the "land down under". The kids loved singing all of those wonderful songs and learning about the life of Peter along the way. We raised over $750 for the Baptist Children's Village and one other charity (I'll find out...I forgot). I hope you enjoy the pictures! We're resting this week. We're all exhausted! But what a wonderful week it was!

4 comments:

HMichaelsen said...

What a cute family you have! Thanks for the invite!

Dickinson Family said...

Magnolia Speech School was the other charity!!! :)

Kristen said...

We're in the middle of our own "Boomerang Adventure" this week! I've been bringing the daughter of a friend of mine and she was saved last night!! Please pray that my friend (and her family) learn through Lauren and that God works through her.

Jill said...

That's awesome Kristen!!! I'll be praying for the family! I got saved during a VBS...so very many years ago. Lauren is blessed beyond measure that you took the time to take her!