Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy times...

Do you ever feel like you're just walking around in circles?? I mean, I swear I've been busy all day today but I have nothing to show for it! Honestly, I've been busy keeping Princess out of trouble...or cleaning up the "trouble" she's already gotten into. She's a little 21 month old mess...literally! And now, it's come to a whole new level...she can reach onto the counters!!! Oh, yes! The items that used to be safely placed up high out of her reach are no longer safe. This means kitchen AND bathroom counters. My sanity is going out the window! Earlier today I walked into the living room and sitting right by Tink was Princess...with a permanent marker...and Tink's IPOD! Yes, she'd taken a black sharpie and drawn all over Tink's seafoam blue (or is that green?) IPOD! Luckily a little windex on a paper towel got it off, but now we'll have to see if the IPOD still works. Oh, she keeps me running. Yesterday she threw my brand new Southern Living magazine into the bathtub. It's a gonner. No use in trying to clip those recipes. But she is old enough now that she can go into the back yard with Tink and Princess and not get into too much trouble. I watch them from the kitchen and bedroom windows and she loves playing with the "big kids". So she steps on dog poop every now and then. After all, that's what baths are for, right! lol!

Jill

No comments: