O.K. Aunt Judy told Jeremy she was mad because I hadn't posted the Easter pics yet. I'm sorry. I'll put them up now. Hey, better late than never! We had a great Easter. Nana and Pawpaw came over earlier in the weekend and we were able to play with them and take them to Cock of the Walk...yummy! On Easter day we ate lunch with the college students who were here for the holiday. Since Easter didn't fall on Spring Break weekend a lot of them couldn't go home. So a bunch of us got together and cooked a potluck for them. It was fun. We had them hide Easter eggs for our kids and while they were doing that we hid eggs for them. Inside THEIR eggs were lots of coupons that local businesses had donated to them. They really got some good stuff! You should have seen the kids racing for the eggs...both the little kids and the BIG kids. I don't know who was more excited!!! Enjoy the pics.
1 comment:
Aunt Judy is very happy now!! Precious pictures!! THANKS!!!!
Post a Comment