Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Privacy

O.K. a friend of mine brought up some scary information about child pornography, etc. due to their kids pictures being on blogs and on the internet. I hate to delete my blog completely but it's not worth my children's safety. I am going to try out this new privacy setting first to see how it works. I've invited people from my email list to view the blog. It can now (supposedly) only be viewed by people I invite. I don't have everyone's email address though so I may have some upset friends/family for a while. Hopefully they'll email me and find out what's going on. Please let me know how this works. If it's too much trouble I'll just delete. BTW...most of these pics that I post are also on facebook, in which I also have high security settings. So if you'd like to be my friend on fb just ask!

I'm just trying this out. My children's safety is of utmost importance, of course. But I want to be able to share with family and friends about my children. So I hope this works.

Jill

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I had no trouble viewing your blog! Hope the weather is as beautiful as it is here!

Lori said...

I am following in your footsteps and did the same thing!