Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Man-Man's soccer game!


What a fun, yet busy weekend! We were at the soccer field and the softball field on Saturday. I'm so glad we were able to be outside on such a beautiful day. The weather was perfect and after last weekend's rain, cold, and SNOW (yes, in MS) we enjoyed a beautiful Saturday with 80 degree weather. My mom got a new camera so she was the photographer for the day. Here are some pics of my little man! Isn't he precious! He's the joy of my life.









Thanks to Gidgi for the beautiful pics. I know there will be many more to come!
Jill









4 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of you and Tink! You look so much alike! Did you make Princess's dress?

Jill said...

I wish I could sew! No, that is something I've always wanted to learn how to do but never quite have the time. I bought it a our city's street fair before Christmas. Isn't it precious!

Dee Dee said...

I'm still in shock at how grown-up Sarah Marie looks!! I can't wait to see her in person.

Jill said...

just a few more days!!!!!! We can't wait either Dee Dee!