Last night was a crazy upon crazy night. Tink has ballet in another town on Monday's so we leave at 3:30 for dance. She had a soccer game re-scheduled for last night that I found out about at lunch time. So we changed from dance clothes to soccer clothes in the car and I took her straight to the game. Once I dropped her off I had to run across the street to the ball park for Man-Man's first t-ball game. He was so excited! I remember his first game last year he was so scared he wouldn't even bat. But this year he was all about it! It made it even more fun that Miss Jessica came to pick him up from his game to take him skating! I'm not sure which he was more excited about!!!
I made it back from t-ball in order to watch the second half of Tink's soccer game. They are a great little team who only lost one game this year (and that was by one point!). They had a team party at Chick-fil-A after the game so we rushed over there for supper. What a crazy...but fun day! Who says homeschooled kids aren't socialized???!!! We just do it when/and with whom we want. That, my friend, is the difference!
Enjoy the pics.
Jill
No comments:
Post a Comment