Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag you're it!

My friend Dee Dee tagged me awhile back and I forgot to do this little task. Sorry I'm so late Dee Dee. Here goes.

Four jobs I've had:

1. RN at Baptist Hospital
2. K3 teacher at MHBC
3. Children's Ministries associate Golden Triangle Baptist Assoc.
4. clerk at Paul's Pastry Shop (the biggest little bakery in South MS!)

Four places I lived: (only four???)
1. Starkville, MS (GO BULLDOGS!)
2. Lancaster, CA
3. Kalaheo, HI
4. Layton, UT

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. White Christmas
2. Top Gun
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. Gone with the Wind

Four shows I watch: (note...we only have bunny ears so we only get network T.V.)
1. Without a Trace
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. CSI-Miami
4. Numbers

Four places I've been:
1. Italy
2.Germany
3. France
4. Honduras

Four people who e-mail me regularly:

1. DH
2. Mom
3. family
4. friends from church

Four favorite things to eat:
1. chocolate
2. salads...any type
3. seafood
4. Mexican food

Four places I'd rather be:
1. the beach
2. TN mountains
3. reading a book
4. taking a bath while reading a book

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. Watching my kids grow taller, smarter, cuter!!
2. going to Disney World in Sept.
3. celebrating 8 wonderful years married to my best friend
4. growing in my relationship with my Jesus!!

Jill

No comments: