I must say that I'm having a hard time believing it's almost Christmas. I mean, I've decorated, bought presents, gone to parties, even told the kids the Christmas story over and over. But the problem is that it's 80 degrees outside. Yes, 80 degrees. We were watching the news last night and DH mentioned that 7 hours north of us there is a deadly blanket of ice and snow. I don't want that kind of cold. But my kids were outside yesterday for over 3 hours in shorts, short sleeves, and flip flops. Hmmm...something is not quite right.
But I do love Christmas. I love that families get together, the magic is in the air, and people are in a generally good mood around this time of year. Let us not forget what it's all about...God sent His son, in the form of a baby, to be our Saviour, that through Him we can have eternal life. That's the best Christmas present of all! Merry Christmas everyone!
2 comments:
http://bp1.blogger.com/_Jb0OofehNxw/R2FnbdUdKWI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/cHbLoVJqDvU/s1600-h/001.JPG
thought you might want to see this picture!! i thought it was precious
Hey Jessica,
Send it again please, I didn't get it.
Jill
Post a Comment