Guess what!? Because you are all amazing and faithful readers of our family blog you will be the first to know our exciting news! No...we aren't pregnant! ;) Our new friend, Paige at www.southerncreativedesign.com and the amazing people (Chad and Jenny) at www.digitizemymsg.com are currently working on a website for our ministry! It should be up and running in a couple of months! Yes, I will still have a blog and keep everyone up to date on the latest ministry news! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! God has truly blessed us and this ministry this year and we can't wait to see what He has in store for the new year. I will tell you that there are many "newsworthy" announcements to be made over the next few weeks. So make sure you check the blog frequently to keep up to date. For now, I'll leave you with a scripture message that the Lord showed me this morning: "Do not love the world or the things in the world...For all that is in the world...is not of the Father but is of the world" (1 John 2:15-16). Instead, pray and "seek things which are above...set your mind on things above, not on things of the earth" (Colossians 3:1-2).
No comments:
Post a Comment