Pages
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Backpacks and Bibles
We have an amazing church family. They have been so supportive to us over the past year and we are so thankful for all they've done for us. Sunday, May 22 was our last Sunday in Morrison Heights for a few years. The children's ministry decided to throw our kids a surprise going-away party for their last Sunday. It really hit home that we were actually leaving very soon. The children's ministry gave them brand new Bibles and backpacks full of goodies for the trip. How precious these people are to us!!!! What a wonderful joy it was to our children. They were so proud and so excited!!!!
Labels:
Kyser family,
ministries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ah! So exciting! I love the sweet pictures. Mo heights was so loving and sweet to do that! Can't wait to hear from y'all how our new home is! Love y'all!!
loving that cake. see you soon!
I love the pictures! I miss Mo Heights and those precious children! Sarah Marie looked like she LOVED her backpack. :) The picture of her with Mrs. Susan was so sweet!
Post a Comment