Jill
Pages
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
The Mississippi State Fair
Our family had a wonderful time at the State Fair recently. We always love the sights, sounds, and smells of this fun event. Of course we ate way too much (but we did NOT eat the Krispy Kreme donut hamburger that I pictured below...it was just so bad that I needed to take a picture). We saw lots of animals and were able to pet and feed them. We also rode a TON of rides. The biggest joy was that Gidgi and the McDonalds were able to go with us. We will be serving at African Bible Colleges with the McDonalds. They currently live there and are home on furlough for a year. What a blessing they have been to us! I'm sure they'll tire of all of our questions soon! How grateful we are that the Lord allowed us to get to know some of our Malawi family before we even arrive. He is SO good!
Jill

Jill
Labels:
Kyser family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment