Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!





It's been a while since I've posted. A lot has been happening and I hope to soon be able to catch everyone up on everything. But for now these are the only new pics that I have and they are actually Dee Dee's pics from her girls' birthday parties this past weekend. Thanks Dee Dee! We have a new computer and DH still has a few things to show me...including how to download pics and where to save them. Oh, and we're networking with our old computer (I sound like I know what I'm talking about don't I! Yeah right!) so that's tricky in itself.
Princess is a mobile force now as she has been crawling for a couple of weeks. She is so proud of herself. She loves to get into anything she isn't supposed to...and she loves to chew on shoes. It's very different having two older children in the house with a baby crawling around. I never realized how many choking hazards a 5 year old and a 3 year old can own. And I don't even want to think about lead poisoning. UGH!!
Tink had her dance recital rehearsal tonight and she was just beautiful. She and Emma did a great job...we couldn't have been prouder. I have some pics of that...but they'll be along one day soon.
Man-Man was very excited to get to play at Malorie's instead of having to go to the dance rehearsal. Robyn was gracious enough to ask him over again tomorrow night so he doesn't have to go to the recital either. DH asked if Robyn could keep him also!! Boys!!!
I'll write more later...when I get more pics. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. And I pray we all remember to be safe on the roads. I lost a dear friend on Memorial Day weekend in '95. She was killed by a drunk driver three weeks before we graduated. I know it changed me forever and I don't want to ever have to go through something like that again. I love you all!
Jill

No comments: