Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

O.K. it's been quite a while since I've posted any pictures. Our computer has been out of commission....but a new one is on the way!!! YEAH!! The one we have now is 10 years old! But to DH's credit he's rebuilt the entire thing and updated it as much as it can be updated. It's just time for a new one! So now that I'm back "online" I'll catch up with some pics of the past month.

Spring is in the air and with it comes the end of one sport and the beginning of another. Soccer for Tink and coach Daddy has come to an end. Below are pics of their soccer party. The girls had a great season and they really learned a lot. Daddy's a great coach!




With soccer ending it's time for t-ball to start up. Man-Man is playing his first sport this Spring. He thinks it's so cool that we're coming to see him play ball instead of Tink. This was her first organized sport also. He really loves it. And doesn't he look cute in his uniform!!?? They're the "Green Giants".





Spring also brought one of our final field trips with our homeschool group. We took a tour of our fire station and the kids learned all about fire safety. The best part, of course, was sitting in the fire truck.




There are many end of the year events taking place and as soon as I get some more pics downloaded I'll post them. That's it for now. Love you all!

Jill

No comments: