Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Yummy Food!




On Christmas Day my little baby started eating real food. Her first food was squash and let me tell you...she loved it. She took to eating like a champ. She gobbled it up right away. None of the others have eaten so well on their first try...I was so impressed. Each night we sit her in the center of our kitchen table in her Bumbo seat and she eats while we eat. I know she feels like such a big girl. She loves the fact that she's literally the center of attention.

Now a word on the Bumbo seat...

This Bumbo seat is such a great invention. We didn't have it with Tink and Man-Man (wasn't invented yet) but it helps Princess sit up by herself before she can do it alone. It's wonderful and I would advise any new mom to invest in one. I sit her in the middle of my kitchen floor while I cook supper and sit her in my bathroom floor while I'm getting dressed. She can see me and it makes her happy. It's a lot easier than pulling the exersaucer everywhere we go.

I hope you all have a great week. Oh, please go to the previous post and read Miss Jessica's comment about Man-Man. He is such a wonderful little boy. He just takes your heart!! Mom can brag all she wants but this came from a college student who keeps him at church. He's loved Miss Jessica since he was a little toddler. We have been blessed to have her.

Love,
Jill

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i cant believe sarah marie is allready eating food!! she is so precious!! i hope annah jane and Christian liked the snow!!