


We introduced our beautiful Princess into the world on Thursday, August 30th at 10:06am. The labor and delivery went perfect and all are healthy and happy. She looks a lot like Tink did when she was born. She weighed 8lbs. 2 oz. and is 20 and1/4 in. long. Man-Man and Tink are beside themselves. They are having so much fun watching her and kissing all over her. They are so gentle with her. We came home from the hospital on Sat. and have been settling into our new routine. I'll keep you updated on our progress.
3 comments:
Jill -
You have such a BEAUTIFUL family! I can't wait to get over to see sweet Sarah-Marie... You do not look like you just had a baby!
Call me if you need ANYTHING!
Ya'll have some precious kids. I left a note on the Web Nursery Page. Hope everything is going well. Ya'll will really need some prayer now, "3 KIDS"!!
Love Always,
The Cochran's
We are so glad to hear all is well with both of you. She is so Cute! I will give you a little time to adjust and then I am comming over to see that Baby! Love ya! Tell anna jane the girls say Hello!
Love, Dawn
Post a Comment