


Last week my wonderful friends threw a baby shower for our little baby. Technically I've been on bed rest for the past three weeks so it was nice to get out and have some "girl time". I especially loved the desserts that everyone brought. There was lots of chocolate and Tania made sure that bon-bons were there!! After all, that's all that us stay-at-home moms do....watch soaps and eat bon-bons!! (If our husbands only knew!)
I went to the Dr. today and I'm 1 cm. dilated and not completely thinned out. I've been contracting quite a bit but it's nothing that stays regular. Dr. Crews said that right now we're just waiting for true labor to begin. He's going to go ahead and schedule an induction for the end of Aug. So I should have only two more weeks at the most. We're just so ready for Princess to join our family. Tink and Man-Man are so excited. We finished the baby room this past weekend and finally have her car seat and stroller. Everyone is on stand-by...especially me!! You'd think I'd have this whole birthing thing down to an art by now!! I'll keep you updated and remember us in your prayers. After all, He is the one in control.
1 comment:
Hey Girl!
I love the shower pictures... I guess that every child really is different and on their own time schedule... You are right that she will come on the exact day that God already has planned! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment